Educations.com is delighted to announce Go Global MBA Scholarships to the high achieving students for the academic session 2023-2024.
This educational award is open to students from any country who will be studying for an MBA degree abroad at a university or business school.
User Review( votes)
Since its inception in January 1998, educations.com has grown to include a database of over 1,500 financial compensation services for intercultural education. Some services are unique to the student’s haven nation or educational sector, while others are more common.
Why should you apply for this program? Educations.com will provide a variety of alternatives for students who want to study abroad, and it is the most comprehensive online resource for financial aid information.
Application Deadline: The application period ends on the 24th of April, 2023.
- University or Organization: Educations.com
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MBA
- Awards: up to $7,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree in Business/Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- You must have applied (or will apply) for an MBA program starting the fall 2022 semester.
- You should have no more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- You must meet the entry requirements for your chosen university or business school, including (1) holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree and (2) meeting the language requirements for the program.
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country where you do not hold citizenship or that you do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this bursary, applicants need to register themselves on Educations.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must send the complete name, contact, and high school information along with the completed application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
This scholarship program will be awarded up to a value of up to $7,000 and is open to students from any country who will be studying for an MBA degree abroad at a university or business school.