Whether you wish to build your career in sports and want to improve your athlete’s skills, apply for the SBS International Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarship.
The programme is designed to provide academic flexibility, world-class sports science, and medical support, financial assistance towards training and competition costs.
Nice offer to begin study postgraduate taught program at SBS with some financial fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School is a part of the University of Strathclyde which provides courses for business education and management development to the students.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? While studying at this university, students will get a chance to choose the best degree program according to their interest and develop their personality with a good communication manner.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: Up to £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to four
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, all applicants must be competing in a Sports Scotland-recognized sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take part in a postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they must eligible to complete the application through the online form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Admission Requirements: The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Language Requirement: Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English: IELTS: 6.5 overall and Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall
Benefits: The scholarship winners will receive up to £7,000 to the high achieving candidates at the University of Strathclyde.