Make the first move with the Dean’s International Achievement Awards to reach your higher education goals. The University of Strathclyde is providing the award programme for students wishing to study in the UK for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational award recognizes excellent students who wish to enrol in full-time MLitt Media & Communication postgraduate coursework in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Nice offer for international students to receive up to £4,000 for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is the first technical university ranked as one of the UK’s top 20 universities for research intensity. Located in the heart of Scotland, it is the oldest technological university with approximately 23,000 students from more than 100 nations.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students will have various options to select free online courses and meet other learners from around the world. It offers over 200 undergraduate courses and a range of master’s degrees and postgraduate diplomas or certificates.
Application Deadline: 10 December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MLitt Media & Communication postgraduate coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the awards, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in January 2022.
- Must have an offer of study for the full-time, postgraduate, MLitt in Media & Communication programme at the University of Strathclyde.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, who have an offer of study for the MLitt in Media & Communication postgraduate course in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will be notified they qualify for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Students will receive a scholarship of £4,000 for the full-time MLitt Media & Communication postgraduate programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.