Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Strathclyde is granting a wonderful opportunity to apply for the EU Transition Undergraduate Scholarships.
There are unlimited awards available to international students applying for undergraduate study at the university. These funding opportunities are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Nice chance for EU students to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technical university. It consists of four major divisions classified on the basis of subjects and academic fields.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? Students have many opportunities linked to their careers at this university. SBS offers various award programmes to support the most promising and committed students with lower fees, supplies, research costs, and living costs.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 September 2022.
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU candidates are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences courses, Strathclyde Business School courses, Faculty of Engineering courses, and Faculty of Science courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To obtain this education award, applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. You do not need to make a separate application for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement for taking part in the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS
The University of Strathclyde will provide education fund according to the study programmes:
- £8,000 for all full-time undergraduate degrees in the Departments of Physics, Pure and Applied Chemistry, and the Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
- £7,000 for all full-time undergraduate degrees in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- £6,000 for all full-time undergraduate degrees in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics