International Education Financial Aid is delighted to announce Full Fee Waiver international awards for the academic session 2021-2022. This scholarship is open for international students to pursue a MSc degree programme.
The purpose of this bursary is to support deserving applicants to achieve their career goals. This programme is available for all international students in Austria, France, Germany, and Italy.
In January 1998, IEFA.org was created. Since then, the site has established a directory of over 1,500 financial assistance services for international education. While others are more common, some services are unique to the student’s home country or field of study.
Why should you apply for this programme? IEFA.org will provide an opportunity to students who wish to study abroad and it is the leading internet resource listing financial aid information.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: International Education Financial Aid
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: €2,000
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria, France, Germany, Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree programme in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, aspirants have to take admission to the MSc degree programme at the University. After that, you are eligible to apply online for the award programme.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be required as part of the application: valid undergraduate degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entry requirement of the University.
- Language Requirement: Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the University.
The International Education Financial Aid will provide an award amount of €2,000 for talented applicants for the academic session 2021-2022.