The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in Interdisciplinary English Studies. The grant is open to the applicants who are available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2019.
To recognize academic excellence, the Award offers international students a qualifying-based scholarship of £ 5,000 for the full-time MLT entry into Creative Writing.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde, located in Glasgow city center, is a multi-award-winning UK university. It is a leading international technological university, inspired by its founding mission, that is socially progressive and makes a positive difference to the lives of its students, to society and to the world.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of English, Journalism.
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £5,000.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: There is only one scholarship available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this application
, students must:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2019.
- Hold a first degree at first class or upper second class honors, or equivalent.
- Hold an academic offer to study MLitt Interdisciplinary Studies
- Provide a 300-word essay demonstrating their ability to contribute to the field of Interdisciplinary English Studies
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/scholarships/humanitiessocialsciencesscholarships/humanitiesscholarships/strathclydeprestigeawardforexcellenceininterdisciplinaryenglishstudies/#