Keiser University is offering career-focused educational programs at undergraduate and graduate degrees level on campus and online. It was established in 1977 in Florida, USA. Keiser has an aim to prepare students to advance in their careers or study fields.
KU aims to provide quality education to adult learners from different backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each has the opportunity to achieve personal development.
Keiser University supports its various cultures by recognizing and valuing the importance and diversity of its workforce. Keiser is devoted to promoting an environment that honours the dignity, rights, and contributions of its employees.
Keiser resolutely cares about the concept and training of equal employment opportunity. The action of all personnel concerning race, colour, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected status created by law is affected.
What Kinds of Jobs Available?
KU proposes many programs and guidance to prepare students for the competitive landscape. Apply to Professor, Instructor, Academic Advisor and more!
Keiser University is offering several job opportunities in multiple categories as Academic, Accounting, Administration, Admission, Athletics, Bookstore, Clerical, Financial Aid, Human Resources, IT, Library, Maintenance, Management, and Student Service.
There are various designations available for application to apply.
- Admissions Counselor
- Accounts Payable Clerk -Broward County
- Associate Dean
- Graduate School Admissions Counselor
- Admissions Officer
- Microbiology Professor
- Financial Aid Officer -Oakland Park- Keiser University
- Re-entry Admissions Counselor
- Clinical Nursing Instructor
- Anatomy & Physiology Instructor
- Criminal Justice Instructor
- Information Technology Instructor
- Alternative Medicine Program Instructors
- Economics Instructor
Click here to view a complete listing of Keiser University job opportunities.
Keiser University strives offers a range of benefits to its employees which helps them to remain a competitive employer. Benefits are:
- Choice of Medical / Dental plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal / Sick Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Military Leave
- Bereavement Lea
- Homeland Security Instructor (Melbourne, FL)
- Finance Instructor (Melbourne, FL)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Ultrasound Instructor (Melbourne, Fl)
- Crime Scene And Forensic Investigations Instructor (Fort Lauderdale, Fl)
- Bursar (Boca Raton, FL)