The University of the South Pacific is inviting applications for Student Bursary Scheme to pursue study either undergraduate or postgraduate degree. These bursaries are available for member country students of USP.
The purpose of the USP Student Bursaries Scheme is to help support students who lack the ability to pay tuition fees.
The University of the South Pacific, as one of two regional universities in the world, is supported by 12 Pacific Island Countries- Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Course Level: These bursaries are available to the postgraduate or undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: These bursaries will cover tuition fees.
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
- The award can be taken in Fiji
Applicants must meet the following area for these bursaries:
- A 2.5 GPA or more in the previous semester.
- Family income of no more than $25,000FJD per year.
Nationality: Applicants must be applicants of Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshalls Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu can apply for these bursaries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants can email their application and relevant documents to bursary(at)usp.ac.fj
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or more in the previous semester.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2021