The University of Technology Sydney is offering the Study Abroad Excellence funding for international students in Australia.
The award will be granted at the point of offer and will be credited towards the first semester’s study abroad tuition fees. Academic achievement in most recently completed tertiary qualification recognized by UTS for entry into the UTS study abroad program.
- Study Subject(s): Awards are provided anyone courses offered by the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
- Course Level: Awards are for commencing international students enrolling in study abroad programs.
- Programme Provider: The University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
- The award can be taken at Australia
To be eligible to apply for the opportunity , candidates must be/have:
- Future international students intending to commence and enrol in 18-24 credit points and undertake a study abroad program in Autumn and Spring sessions.
Open for International Students: International students can apply for these awards.
How to Apply
How to Apply: If you apply to undertake a study abroad program at UTS, candidates are required to take admission in the study abroad program at the university then you will automatically be considered for this application . You do not need to submit a separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the study abroad application.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the amount ranging from $1,000 – $2,000.
Application Deadline: Open