If you are Myanmar Citizens and looking for some additional funding for your studies, then you can apply for the Study Abroad Scholarships for People from Myanmar.
Valuable chance for Myanmar Students.
User Review( votes)
Myanmar Study Abroad is committed to helping Myanmar students study at quality universities abroad. They are promoting new and current opportunities for students to seek study at universities outside Myanmar.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Myanmar Study Abroad
Course Level: Any Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Myanmar Students
Eligible Countries: Myanmar students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- A Myanmar citizen (with citizenship, can get a Myanmar passport) currently living in or out of Myanmar
- Students from Myanmar originally, but are now living somewhere else (i.e. you moved and do not have Myanmar citizenship or passport)
- Holders must be a refugee from Myanmar, but you will need to be able to legally study in another country either with a passport or other legal documentation.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the interested applicants need to take admission one of these given various universities according to the different countries. For official information, specific details, and updated deadlines and instructions, please check the organization’s website and current application forms. If you have any problem or questions then you will contact the website.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- If you are eligible for a waiver, as this will reduce the total cost of the money you will need to apply for from a scholarship program. Tuition fee waivers count as a ‘matching fund’ that some partial scholarship applications require.
- Some universities will give you a discount by reducing the price of tuition or other fees you would ordinarily be required to pay.