Many students dream of studying in Austria but are unable to do due to financial barriers. Therefore, Johannes Kepler University Linz is dispensing study grants for talented candidates.
Great offer to get higher education with financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
The Johannes Kepler University Linz is a public institution of higher education in Austria. It was established in 1966 and offers bachelor, master, diploma and doctoral degrees in business, engineering, law, science, social sciences and medicine for students.
Why at Johannes Kepler University Linz? JKU provides systematic support and advancement of young scholars and junior researchers. The faculty of this university improves the knowledge of students.
- University or Organization: Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and doctoral study
- Award: Up to € 3,600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austrian students can eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and doctoral study program in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for masters study and they must have a master degree for the doctoral study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Would you like to apply for the master’s and doctoral study program at the university, then you must accept an offer of a place at JPU and choose a subject. After taking admission, applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have passport size photo, CV, transcripts, and all previous necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: None or maybe admission time.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
A study grant may not be less than € 750 but not exceed € 3,600. Study grants can also be awarded in addition to a merit scholarship.
Application Deadline: Applications for study grants are accepted twice a year.