The Civil and Environmental Engineering Studentship is initiated by Brunel University London to attract excellent students from the UK and EU countries. The studentship is awarded to undertake a full-time PhD degree program for the year 2020.
The program is exclusively open for highly motivated aspirants who have knowledge and experience in one or more of the given subject areas.
Golden chance for UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
Why study at Brunel University London? Brunel is dedicated to excellence in learning and is in the top 20 universities for research. It has been the subject of controversy as its approach to higher education has been both market-driven and politically conservative.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of £17.009+ tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Studentships are awarded in one or more of the given specialist areas: Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Environmental Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates will have or expected to receive the first degree at 2:1 (65%) or above in areas such as Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Environmental Sciences.
- An MSc degree is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous industrial experience and/or national or international scientific awards will also be advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this opportunity, first students must need to take admission at the Brunel University London. After taking admission to the program, applicants must email all of the following documents to Evina. Katsou @brunel.ac.uk and [email protected] by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the up?to?date CV, degree certificates, transcripts, and single A4 page, single?spaced personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the studentship, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to give evidence of their English language capability to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, if appropriate. For more information, applicants must-see English language requirements when they come to study at Brunel University London.
The studentships are for a period of 3 years and successful candidates from the UK/EU will receive an annual stipend of £17.009 (tax-free) plus payment of their full-time Home/EU tuition fees.