The University of Bologna is offering the Study Grants for high-potential International Students in Italy. Grants are divided as 8 study grants for students applying in the first cycle and single cycle degree programs and study grants for students registering in second-cycle degree programs.
The University of Bologna, founded in 1088, was the first university and is the oldest in the world. It was the first place of study to use the term universities for the corporations of students and masters which came to define the institution, located in Bologna, Italy.
Wonderful opportunity to get a Single and second-cycle degree programs study with financial support.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Bologna? The university is one of the most prestigious Italian universities, commonly ranking in the first places of national rankings.
- University or Organization: University of Bologna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Single and second-cycle degree programs
- Award: €11,000 study grant and tuition fee waivers
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Italy
The applicant can apply for Unibo Action 1&2 if:
- They are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to their chosen degree program, issued by an institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- International students are eligible to apply for these study grants.
- Grants are available for pursuing first, single or second-cycle degree programs.
- Grants are awarded in all subjects available at the University of Bologna.
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well
- you will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT test
- if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test
- you are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application must be submitted exclusively through Studenti Online.
- Admission Requirement: GRE and SAT scores are required. The qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree program were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must obligatorily attach with their application are a copy of their currently valid passport. EU citizens can attach a copy of their identity document, copy of the score report of the SAT test (for students registering for First Cycle or Single Cycle degrees) or GRE test (for students registering for Second Cycle degrees).
The University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for a.y. 2021/22:
- study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Application Deadline: April 2021