Applications are invited for Styria-Artist-in-Residence-Scholarships for 2019. These scholarships will be for international artists of all kinds as well as for art theorists.
The Provincial Government of Styria is represented by the division 15, department energy and domestic architecture, climate protection coordinator.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: August 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for foreign artists and art theorists in Graz.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of arts.
- Scholarship Award: They are allowed a monthly payment of EUR 850,– for subsistence
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to foreign artists.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to foreign artists.
- Entrance Requirements: Entitled to participate are artists and art theorists who look for contacts with artists and creative scene in Graz, Styria. Open for young people (maximum 40 years old).
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The application has to be available in printed form (max.20 pages), a short curriculum vitae, and statements of the desired duration of stay (minimum two month) and a description of the artistic /art theoretical working intention. Furthermore examples of former works should be provided, however no originals. It should be pointed out that the application has to arrive by post. If the illustration of artistic works implicitly need to be transmitted by electronic devices (film, video, performance) the following formats have to be used: Film mov, mp4 on DVD or on USB-Stick; Music mp3, mpeg on CD/DVD or USB-Stick.
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply by post.