A three-year PhD scholarship is available in the centre of excellence PoreLab, within the group Reservoir Engineering and Petrophysics at the Department of Geoscience and Petroleum (IGP), NTNU.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology is a public research university with campuses in the cities of Trondheim, Gjøvik, and Ålesund in Norway, and has become the largest university in Norway, following the university merger in 2016.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Reservoir Engineering and Petrophysics.
- Scholarship Award: PhD candidates are remunerated in code 1017, and are normally remunerated at gross NOK 436 900 before tax. There will be a 2% deduction to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund from the gross wage.
- Nationalities: Citizens of Norway are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Norway are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants are advised to address the following selection criteria in their applications: A Master’s degree (or equivalent) in petroleum engineering, physics, chemistry, or equivalent. It is advantageous with prior knowledge of pore-scale experimental work, core flooding, image analysis methods and software. A high level of personal responsibility and initiative. Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The application must contain information of educational background and work experience. Certified copies of transcripts should be enclosed. Applications with CV, grade transcripts and other enclosures should be submitted via email. Mark your application with IV-199/18.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.