A three-year Ph.D. scholarship is available in the center of excellence PoreLab, within the group Reservoir Engineering and Petrophysics at the Department of Geoscience and Petroleum (IGP), NTNU.
The purpose of this educational award is to helping candidates for funding their money in the right program and make a positive effect on society.
Good chance for the citizens of Norway
User Review( votes)
Having campuses in the cities of Trondheim, Alesund, Gjovik in Norway, The Norwegian University of Science and Technology is a public research university. It is also the largest university of Norway.
Why at NTNU? The campuses facilities of this university will support applicants to know about new things learn, be a part of different-different cultures, develop personality and enhance good communication skills to interact with people in the future.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- The program is only eligible for the citizens of Norway.
- Candidates can apply for a Ph.D. degree course in the field of Engineering and Petrophysics.
- You must have a master’s degree in petroleum engineering, physics, chemistry which is beneficial with prior knowledge of pore scale, experimental work, core flooding, software, and image analysis.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are advised to take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at NTNU and apply for the fund through the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of transcripts should be enclosed. Applications with CV, grade transcripts and other enclosures should be submitted via email. Mark your application with IV-199/18.
- Admission Requirements: The application must contain information about the educational background and work experience.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The funded award is normally remunerated at gross NOK 436 900 before tax. There will be a 2% deduction to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund from the gross wage.