To foster academic excellence among Sub-Saharan Africa students, the University of Bradford is actively presenting an excellent Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship for the academic year 2020-21.
This award will be offered to students who are domiciled of either Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda or South Africa and taking part in any full-time courses available at the university.
This program is a golden chance to any Sub-Saharan African students who wish to study in UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford is a leading technology university that is ranked in the top 50 in the UK for its research quality. It is educating over 10,000 students who come from different parts of the world. It has two campuses which are full of facilities and a vibrant environment. It has been committed to providing high-quality teaching and solving tomorrow’s problems through its research.
Why would you like to be a part of the University of Bradford? Through its various courses and opportunities, the university assist students make a difference to the world. At the university, you will have a chance to learn from academic and industry experts. As a student of Bradford, you can develop knowledge along with the hands-on practical experience that is highly demanded by employers.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research
- Award: £4000 to £5000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate research in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa
- Must have an offer to study in any full-time courses available at the University of Bradford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students whose application for admission has been accepted will automatically be considered for this scholarship. There is no need to make a separate application for this funding scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to achieve one of the qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic if they are not native English speakers.
Scholarship recipients who are from Nigeria, Kenya, and Botswana will receive a £5000 scholarship. Apart from this, candidates who belong to Uganda and South Africa will be awarded a £4000 scholarship as a fee reduction.