The United States Embassy Khartoum is pleased to announce the opening of the Sudan Fulbright Program for the 2018 academic year.
The programme is available to pursue a non-degree research program in the United States of up to 10 months. The aim of the programme is to strengthen ties between US and Sudanese scholars.
Fabulous chance to apply for Sudan Fulbright Program.
User Review( votes)
The Fulbright Program is an American scholarship program of competitive, merit-based grants for international educational exchange for students.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be citizens or nationals of Sudan, or permanent residents holding a valid Sudanese passport.
- The programme is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program within a specific time-frame and returning home immediately after the approved program.
- Nominees with no extensive or recent U.S. experience will be given preference
- Local employees of U.S. missions abroad employed by the State Department are ineligible for grants during the period of their employment and for one year after the end of employment.
- Sudanese applicants can apply for the programme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the copies of certificates, transcripts, and letters of recommendation should be uploaded onto each applicant’s online application. Applicants are free to attached score reports, such as TOEFL and GRE, if they have them.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have at least the equivalent of a 4 year U.S. bachelor’s degree, outstanding academic records, references and preparation in their chosen field, meet a minimum score on required standardized tests (TOEFL 575/90 is desirable, 600/100 is preferable).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a sufficient level of English proficiency to engage in full-time graduate level study in the U.S.A.
This programme will award grants to Sudanese to pursue a non-degree research program in the United States of up to 10 months.
Application Deadline: Closed