Having an aspiration to apply for funding to help your further studies? Sunway University is now welcoming students from Malaysia and all around the world to apply for the Young Chef Scholarship in Malaysia.
The program is open for the brilliant candidates, who want to pursue a bachelor degree program in the field of Culinary Management at the university.
Nice opportunity for Malaysian & International students
User Review( votes)
As a broad-based university, Sunway University offers academic programs at both undergraduate levels and at postgraduate level. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and actively engaged in cross-border collaborations.
Why at Sunway University? The university provides a vibrant, dynamic and friendly environment for candidates. Here students can get a listing of current career opportunities in various faculties, which shape their growth and development.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian & International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bsc (Hons) and a diploma in Culinary Management
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must be aged between 17 – 25 years old and have other qualifications that will be considered on a case-to-case basis. They need to maintain a minimum of 60% average in academic grades in order to continue receiving the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this program, aspirants are required to take admission in the bachelor degree program at the university. After being enrolled at the university, applicants can complete the award application form and send it to The Scholarship Unit – Student LIFE, Sunway University, No. 5, Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysian.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants will be asked for submitting an essay not more than 200 words based on ‘Why should I be selected as a Sunway University Young Chef?’
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to meet the meets minimum entry requirements of the program such as SPM / SPMV / O-level: pass with minimum 3 credits / and UEC: pass with minimum 3 grades Bs.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet the general requirements of the English language (IEP) Level 3 or IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the full tuition fee and other general fees.