Want to take your career forward with an education award? You have a valuable opportunity to take part in the OCBC Scholarship in Malaysia funded by the Swinburne University.
The program is open for the high achieving Malaysian students, who wish to study the full-time undergraduate degree program at any selected Malaysian universities.
Excellent opportunity for Malaysian students
User Review( votes)
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus is a research-intensive university, conducts research on information security, mechatronics engineering, software engineering and many more. It provides its students with international living, working and learning opportunities.
Why at Swinburne University? At this university, candidates can get the skills and resources they need to succeed in today’s competitive labor market. It will enhance their qualification and prepare them for a future career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Accountancy and Finance / Economics / Business Administration, Computer Science and Information Technology, Mathematics and Statistics / Actuarial Science, Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/university, Possesses a dynamic personality with excellent communication and critical thinking skills and their Family household income should be below RM 5,000 monthly.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to gain this education award, then you must have to be enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can complete the award application form and send it to Talent Management, Human Resources, OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad 5th Floor, Wisma Lee Rubber, 1 Jalan Melaka, 50100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to prepare an essay of 800 words on the topic: “Have you been in leadership positions in school/university? If yes, what are the biggest challenges you have faced and what have you learned from it?”
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have obtained minimum 7As in sijil pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or 5As in unified examination certificate (UEC), minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.50 in matriculation/foundation studies and minimum CGPA of 3.50 for existing first-year undergraduates.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are requested to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The bursary will provide the RM23,000 per year which will be tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree – subject to consistent and excellent academic performance.