Take advantage of Graduate Assistantships today! The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute will be providing a tuition award for graduate students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The programme is available to support full-time students who want to study a graduate degree at SUNY Poly CNSE, Albany Campus in the USA.
This scholarship will cover tuition fee in order to assist students to pursue graduate degree at the institute.
User Review( votes)
The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute is a nationally and internationally recognized leader in higher education, technological innovation, research, and development. SUNY Poly promotes high-tech education and commercialization, as well as the creation of jobs and economic growth in fields related to nanotechnology.
Why would you like to study at SUNY Polytechnic Institute? Innovative, creative, and fascinating educational and outreach programmes at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute equip students to apply their knowledge to the problems, complexity, and opportunities of today’s technology world.
Application Deadline: Application for admission into a SUNY Poly CNSE graduate program should be received by July 1 for fall admission and November 1 for spring admission.
- University or Organization: SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Department: College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the graduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to enroll in the graduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach official college transcripts, resume, proof of English proficiency, FSA-4 Financial Form, Bank Statements, GRE score report, Statement of Purpose, and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have earned a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent with a 3.0 (B) or higher cumulative GPA by U.S. standards to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency by achieving the minimum score noted below from one of the following standardized exams:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-based score of 100
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Overall band score of 7.5
- PTE Academic (PTE): Overall score of 73
- Duolingo English Test (DET): Total score of 120
SUNY Polytechnic Institute will provide educational fund for applicants to cover their study expenses in the USA.