Applications are being invited for an outstanding program called International Postdoctoral Positions in Space Geodesy and Geodynamics offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The programme aims to support the most outstanding overseas students who wish to complete a postdoctoral degree at the university. The position is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Amazing chance to get a good salary to study a postdoctoral program at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university that concentrates primarily on technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management subjects for research and education. It is placed 342nd among the Best Global Universities, with the mission of developing and disseminating information, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university is a global research institute working to make the world a better place. Chalmers students learn to think independently and utilize engineering principles to solve problems in the future.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral degree in Space Geodesy and Geodynamics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a doctoral degree in Geodesy, Engineering Physics, Geophysics, Physics, or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must take admission in the postdoctoral degree at the university. After that, candidates must complete the online application form for this position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a PhD degree (or equivalent) in Geodesy, Engineering Physics, Geophysics, Physics, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study. Chalmers offers a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the coastal city of Gothenburg. Read more about working at Chalmers and our benefits for employees. The selected candidates will receive SEK 2,000 per year for wellness and fitness activities.