To support high-performing students in Germany, IUBH University of Applied Sciences is providing an excellent scholarship named as Superior Scholarship.
The programme aims to attract students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
IUBH University of Applied Sciences is a state-accredited university of applied sciences in Germany that was founded in 1998. It offers English-language and German-language study programs as well as part-time and distance-learning courses in German and English.
Why study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences? The university is a great education institution can only create a successful study experience in an environment of motivation, innovation and excellence.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students must have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach, tabular CV, copy of secondary school diploma, copy of identity card, Letter of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school certificate with good academic records.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide the following:
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- Duolingo 105 points
Benefits: IUBH University of Applied Sciences will provide the full tuition fees for applicants to complete their graduation in Germany.