Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? Then go ahead and become a part of the EU undergraduate financial aid offered by the University of Surrey.
The bursary will provide an award amount of up to £5,000 per year of study in a fee discount for students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University.
The University of Surrey is a broad community of imaginative and enthusiastic people. It is a research-intensive higher education university training students since 1966. It is established in a novel and fascinating location in Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? The University has a notable prominence for its educational excellence. It contributes to a great range of programs for local and abroad aspirants and empowers them to improve the world through their learning.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: up to £5,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU nationals
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be ordinarily resident in an EU member state;
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for UK fees). If your fee status changed to home fee during the course of your studies, you would no longer be eligible for the opportunity ;
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time undergraduate (including courses with a UK Foundation Year) with a September/October 2021 start date;
- Be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application is required for the grant, aspirants will get automatically be considered for it if they meet the eligibility criteria after getting enrolled at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The University of Surrey will provide the award amount up to £5,000 per year to complete your studies in the UK.