Every student wants to give a good start to their future but due to some financial issue, not everyone is able to complete it. That why the University of Surrey is furnishing the Surrey International funding for Excellence program in the UK.
For undertaking a postgraduate degree program, this educational opportunity is activated for all high achieving international students at the University of Surrey.
This is the best offer to get a master degree with some financial help in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Surrey was established in 1966 as a public research university in England. Its research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
Why at the University of Surrey? It provides excellent teaching and academic support and also inspires students to shape their future. It will give you the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in your future career.
- University or Organization: The University of Surrey
- Department: Surrey Business School, the School of Economics, the School of Law and the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Accounting and Finance MSc, Air Transport Management MSc, Business Analytics MSc, Business Economics and Finance MSc, Digital Marketing and Channel Management MSc, Economics and Finance MSc, Economics MSc, Economics MA, Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc, Human Resources Management MSc, International Commercial Law LLM, International Corporate Finance MSc, International Economics, Finance and Development MSc, International Events Management MSc, International Hospitality Management (EuroMasters) MSc, International Hotel Management MSc, International Marketing MSc, International Tourism Management MSc, Investment Management MSc, Management MSc, Occupational and Organizational Psychology MSc, Strategic Hotel Management MSc, Strategic Marketing MSc, and International Business Management MSc, and International Financial Management MSc.
- Admissible Criteria: Be an overseas fee-paying self-funded applicant who holds an offer for one of the full-time master’s degree program given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The university is not asking for any formal application for the grant. When you take admission in a full-time master’s degree program and hold an offer to study, then you will be automatically considered and will be notified by email.
- Admission Requirements: A participant must hold a UK first-class honours degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language ability is a must for studying at the university.
Benefits: It will award £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honours (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honours (or international equivalent).