Sussex American Express is sponsoring Technologies Graduate MSc Programme at the University of Sussex. It is a master degree course in the field of Informatics or in the School of Business and Management.
A student must be entitled to study part-time and work 30 hours per week in the UK to be eligible for consideration. International students can apply for this application . The grant is offered for two years.
Wonderful offer for UK, Europe and international applicants
User Review( votes)
Students work for two years part-time in the Technologies Division of American Express, based in the Sussex Innovation Centre on the University of Sussex campus, while also studying for a postgraduate degree in Informatics or in the School of Business and Management. It is a 2-year program enabling blue chip commercial experience.
- Study Subject(s): 2-year program enabling blue chip commercial experience. The applicant will work 30 hours per week undertaking hands-on project work in a variety of roles. As part of the program, he/she will also be studying a 2 year part-time MSc course at Sussex University. The MSc courses available to him/her are IT with Business & Management, Intelligent Systems, Human-Computer Interaction, Technology, and Innovation Management.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing a Postgraduate Masters degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: Sussex American Express
- The award can be taken at the UK
- Must be entitled to study part-time and work 30 hours per week in the UK to be eligible for consideration.
- Undergraduate Degree with a predicted or achieved 2:1 or International equivalent.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude with a desire to succeed
- Be able to challenge the status quo and provide alternative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to look at existing IT structures and methodologies and collaborate to create new innovative solutions
- For Graduate applications, any work experience in a role with an IT or commercial aspect is an advantage. While applications from all students are welcome, some exposure to IT or a demonstrable interest in that area is required. Business sense and the ability to work in IT are essential requirements, demonstrated by previous experience and areas of interest and study.
Open for International Students: the UK, Europe (Non-UK), International (Non-UK/EU) students can apply for this application .
Other Benefits: Not Known
How to Apply: Contact Employer
Tuition fee waiver and part-time salary for two years. The tuition fees for applicants’ degree will be paid (at the Home/EU level) by American Express and they will also receive a competitive salary based on a working week of 30 hours.
Application Deadline: Closed