Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. So for helping students, the University of Sussex Business School is offering the Egypt Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
These funding opportunities are open for applicants who are nationals of Egypt and have accepted an offer to study an eligible master’s course at Sussex in September 2023.
Nice chance for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
In the south of England, the University of Sussex is a renowned higher education and research university. Its mission is to provide teaching and learning programs that are based on current research, appeal to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and provide life skills.
Why study at the University of Sussex? At this university, students will have numerous opportunities to study abroad as well as participate in a variety of activities and courses. The university provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in every topic of study.
Application Deadline: 1 September 2023 23:59 (GMT)
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: University of Sussex Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in the University of Sussex Business School
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a national of Egypt
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Be a self-financing student
- Have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters’s course at Sussex, starting September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The grant is awarded automatically based on academic achievement. There is no separate application process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, and a copy of their ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £3,000 to the successful students.