Do you want to obtain a PhD degree in the UK? If so, you can apply for the Faculty of Engineering PhD Position offered by the University of Nottingham.
Aspirants from the UK are eligible to apply for this position. The students must have undertaken a PhD study in the Faculty of Engineering.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham University is a public research university in Nottinghamshire, England. It was founded in 1881 and granted a Royal Charter as a University College of Nottingham in 1948.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is a vibrant, ever-changing university that is internationally renowned for its outstanding educational standards. It has a dependable faculty that consistently provides excellent teaching and learning outcomes and devotes undivided attention to each student due to Nottingham’s small batch sizes.
Application Deadline: 14th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a PhD programme in the Faculty of Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Due to funding restrictions, the position is only available for home/UK candidates
- Candidates should have, or expect to obtain, a 1st -class or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, Physics, Chemistry or related discipline
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please send a copy of your covering letter, CV and academic transcripts to [email protected] referring to the project title.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or first-class BEng/MEng degree, or an MSc degree with merit or distinction in an Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline to be accepted in a a PhD programme in the engineering department at Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The University of Nottingham is offering a fully-funded opportunity to successful students for PhD study.