A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the University of Sussex is providing the Sussex Turkey Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is for Turkish nationals, classified as overseas for fee purposes, who have been accepted to study an eligible Masters’s course at Sussex.
This scholarship programme includes amazing benefits that will make your university journey more memorable.
User Review( vote)
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive institution with a wide range of exciting and inviting study options. It is one of the top 50 universities in the United Kingdom. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses in various subjects through its 12 schools of study.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Students at Sussex learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the cutting edge of their respective fields. Students will learn essential skills such as problem-solving, decision-making under uncertainty, intercultural communication, and corporate context awareness.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 1 July 2023, 23:59.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkey
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a national of Turkey
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full-time Masters’s degree, starting September 2023
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After completing their application for admission to the postgraduate program at the university. You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before registering for your Master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The selected students will be given a £3,000 scholarship to pursue a postgraduate program at Sussex.