To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the Sharif University of Technology is offering scholarships for International Students in Iran.
Fab choice for international students to get an education in Iran
User Review( votes)
The Sharif University of Technology is widely considered to be the nation’s leading institution for engineering and physical science disciplines. It provides both undergraduate and graduate programs in 15 main departments.
Why at the Sharif University of Technology? The university provides candidates an opportunity to be interviewed and employed for an internship, part-time and full-time positions within the scope of careers. Here students can realize their unique potentials in professional and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Sharif University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
- Nationality: Iranian and international students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Iran and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to the top graduate student in each field of study who has exceptional academic achievements and background. International students who have completed their high school studies in another country with exceptional academic achievements can apply for the SUTIC International Scholarship.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this educational bursary then you are enforced to take affirmation in the undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree coursework at the Sharif University of Technology. After being accepted, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
For being enlisted, claimants are required to be studying for or have already achieved, the minimum qualifications equivalent to an average of 80% of the overall score. You need to specify just one field of study that you would like to apply for, from the list of available fields.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, research thesis and a CV.
- Language Requirements: All the classes in Sharif University of technology are carried out in Persian language and therefore all international students are requested to pass Persian proficiency courses prior to starting the program.
Three bursaries are available:
- SUTIC Merit Scholarship – This scholarship offers a partial to a full tuition waiver (20%–100% discounts) for the top graduate student.
- SUTIC International Scholarship – SUTIC offers scholarships of a 50% to 100% discount of tuition fees to 20% of admitted foreign students in BSc, MSc and Ph.D. programs.
- Dual Nationality Scholarship – Full scholarship