Want to be financially secure for your education? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the International Scholarships at the University of Hawaii in the USA.
Excellent opportunity for the USA and international students to study at the University of Hawaii.
User Review( votes)
The University of Hawaii is a co-educational college and university system that confers associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees through three university campuses. It includes 10 campuses and educational, training and research centers across the Hawaiian Islands.
Why at the University of Hawaii? While studying at this university, candidates can get a competitive benefits package, related support services, and an exciting academic environment. It offers unique and diverse opportunities.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Hawaii
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Numerous scholarships are available
- Nationality: USA and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from the USA and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The UH System scholarships are open to any student seeking a degree at any of the ten UH campuses. Some scholarships can also be applied to certificate programs, however, all system scholarships require the student to be enrolled in at least half-time (6 credits for undergraduate students) unless noted otherwise. Eligibility requirements for campus-based scholarships vary.
How to Apply
If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for the undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the University of Hawaii. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply online through the UH System Common Scholarship Application.
- Supporting Documents: It is highly recommended that you prepare your personal statement and essays ahead of time and copy and paste them into the application.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are advised to check the application requirements.
- Language Requirements: All claimants are required to meet the language requirements of the university.
The university provides varies awards as the following:
- Hawaii’s Promise Scholarship – Cost of UH direct costs including tuition, fees, books, supplies and a standard transportation allowance
- State of Hawai?i B Plus Scholarship – Educational fund
- Regents and Presidential Scholarships – $4,000 a year and a one-time travel grant of $2,000
- UH Hilo Chancellor’s Scholarship – Full tuition for four years
- UH M?noa Provost Achievement Scholarship – Full tuition for four years
- UH West O?ahu scholarship – Full tuition award
- Second Century Scholarship – Educational fund