If you have the desire to succeed but concerns about funding then you have a golden chance to apply for the SWA Scholarships in Indonesia.
These merit-based awards are available for the qualifying Indonesian and international students to pursue any degree program for a duration of 1 year.
A fine offer for home or international students to get an education fund for a degree in Indonesia.
User Review( votes)
SWA is organized to shape the future as a dynamic learning community that embraces Asia and engages globally. It is a biweekly business magazine based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It has attracted thousands of readers across the archipelago.
Why should apply to this program? The university provides candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life. It provides students professional, administrative and support to create a world-class learning environment.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2019
- University or Organization: Sinarmas World Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course level
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indonesian and international students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Impeccable school reports demonstrating consistent academic excellence.
- Outstanding examination scores from internationally recognized examination boards such as IGCSE, Edexcel or Cambridge Checkpoint.
- Be a 1st place winner of international competitions, young inventor competitions or national academic Olympiads in Mathematics, Sciences, Languages, Robotics, Computer Programming, and Athletics (must have won in the past two years).
- Ranking in class as 1st to 3rd in the current school for the past two years in a row.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being empowered with this studentship, you are needed to take affirmation in any of your chosen program at an Indonesian university through contacting the admission office at [email protected] After taking confirmation, aspirants can submit the application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Kindly submit all of the required documents such as evidence of the above scholarship requirements, student’s birth certificate, family registration card, school reports (from the past 3 years), recommendation letter from previous school, immunization record, Indonesian Students: Both Parents’/ Guardians’ Identity Card and International Students: Both Parents’/ Guardians’ and Students’ Passports.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach the high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.