The University of the Arts London is seeking outstanding aspirants and wants to give them an opportunity to pursue higher studies by applying to the postgraduate placements program in the UK.
With complete pleasure, this educational award is available for all the high achieving UK and EU participants and aims to support their master‡s studies at UAL.
Wonderful opportunity to get a study fund for a master degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Arts London was founded in 1986 and was officially organized as a university in 2003 and took its present name in 2004. It is a collegiate university in London.
Why study at the University of the Arts London? The university has a quite good reputation for its teaching excellence. It offers many degree-level courses along with the best educational support for both the UK and International participants.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of the Arts London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Total £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 165 (£5,000 each)
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU participants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this program, then you must have to take admission in a master‡s degree program at the university. The university will let you know the details about how to apply for the award in your offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit your application form and all supporting evidence listed in your course letter before the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: A successful participants must hold a bachelor‡s degree for studying a master‡s degree program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Total 165 awards (£5,000) will be granted and each will have a value of £5,000.