The Swami Dayanand Education Foundation is offering 4th MCM Scholarship program for the academic year 2018-2019. This year more than 200 grants are available for Indian students.
The Foundation provides Merit-cum-Means programs to students pursuing professional courses in India. The aim of the program is to offer help to deserving students who have secured the admission on the basis of merit at premier colleges in India.
User Review( votes)
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation provides financial assistance to the least deprived students in America and India. The Foundation also provides merit-cum-means free study to pursue exceptional courses in India but talented but poor students pursue professional courses. They fund the most talented students and help them deliver the best education in India.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- These are available for Indian students.
- The free education is offered to students pursuing Engineering, MBBS, Pharmacy, IT, Architecture courses in Government or private Institutes in India.
- First & Second Year Graduate Students of Engineering/Medical / IT /Pharmacy /Architecture. All students must be studying in Govt. Colleges & select private colleges
Students must have Min. 85% Marks in 12th / CGPA of at least 7.5 in the first year. Student’s annual Family Income – Less than 6 Lacs p.a.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Income certificate, Copy of 10th, 12th Mark sheets, Copy of Rank card of the entrance examination, Copy of Fee Receipt submitted by the student or Admission letter, in case of the student who has taken admission this year.
- Students also provide two recent passport size photograph was taken in the last six months, Certificate of family income / BPL certificate / Certificate from local panchayat office for proof of annual family income / ITR, Copy of ration card or ID proofs of parents, Address proof/AADHAR ID.
- Admission Requirements: No admission requirements to apply this free study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
There are 200* scholarships offered in the following categories:
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Gold Scholarships – Rs. 1,00,000 per annum (5 each) – restricted to students with GPA of 9.5/95% or top five positions in the merit list
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Silver Scholarships – Rs. 50,000 per annum (10 each) – restricted to students with GPA of 9/95% or top ten positions in the merit list
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships – Rs.25,000 per annum (40 each)
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships – Rs.20,000 per annum (40 each)
- Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships – Rs.17,500 per annum (45 each)
- Sh. Ram Ji Lal Memorial Scholarships – Rs.15,000 per annum (60 each)
*30% OF THE TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED ARE RESERVED FOR WOMEN APPLICANTS.