The cost of your studies is one of the most important factors when deciding on a postgraduate degree. Swansea University’s College of Science is delighted to announce the MRES Scholarships for students commencing their studies in September 2019.
These opportunities are open for UK/EU applicants intending to study postgraduate master’s programs. The applicants will have an opportunity to win £2,500 each which can be used to offset tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a research-led institution with an excellent reputation for the quality of its student experience. It aims to provide an inclusive and supportive working and learning environment.
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are open for postgraduate master’s programmes
- Award: Each scholarship is worth £2,500, to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU students are eligible to apply
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU students can apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following programs.
- MRes Biosciences
- MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies
- MRes Logic and Computation
- MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application
- MRes Visual Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- you must have made an application to study on one of the courses above, and also received an offer from them.
- Applicants must have (or expect to obtain) a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for Science Master’s programmes only, commencing in September
- Only UK/EU applicants are eligible.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University.
- Students must be enrolling on an eligible postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University for the first time in September
- Awards are available for both full-time and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
You can apply through email.
How to Apply:
- To apply, the applicants must download the application form and completed application forms must be returned to [email protected]
- Swansea Science Postgraduate application Form 2019-2020
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Include a copy of your bachelor degree academic transcript (this is a list of all the modules pursued as part of your degree and the marks achieved).
- This can be obtained from your Academic Registry but is not required if you completed your first degree at Swansea University.
- Your application for an award will not be considered unless a transcript is included.
Each scholarship is worth £2,500, to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.