Scholarship opportunities are available for international students in the UK. Brunel University London is offering 130 International Excellence Scholarship 2020/21 for the eligible international students.
A worthy chance to get fund for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university in Located in Uxbridge, West London. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Award: financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 130 The studentships are available
- Nationality: The studentships are available for international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to pursuing study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program in any subject areas offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for International Excellence the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- The applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- The candidates must have the offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters Programs) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- The applicant must complete the relevant application by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Interested candidates can apply for the opportunity s.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must complete the application form.
Supporting Documents: All applicants need to be able to demonstrate their English Language ability as part of their application to Brunel. Must check English Language qualifications before applying.
Admission Requirements: Must check all requirements for international students at Brunel
- Postgraduate: The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The support will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).