Scholarship opportunities are available for international students in the UK. Brunel University London is offering 60 International Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022 for eligible students.
A worthy chance to get fund for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university in Located in Uxbridge, West London. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Awards: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 60
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to pursuing study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program in any subject areas offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for International Excellence scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- The applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- The applicant must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Interested candidates can apply for scholarships.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants need to be able to demonstrate their English Language ability as part of their application to Brunel. Must check English Language qualifications before applying.
- Admission Requirements: Must check all requirements for international students at Brunel
- Postgraduate: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).