Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Swansea University is offering Fully-Funded EPSRC PhD funding for the session 2020/21.
The purpose of The grant is to explore algebraic geometry tools for the study of approximation methods based on piecewise polynomial functions, also known as splines.
Nice offer for UK and EU students to receive an annual stipend of £15,285 for study in UK.
User Review( vote)
Swansea University is a research-led institution that has a wonderful learning environment with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why would you like to choose Swansea University? The university provides a supportive and friendly environment for the study that combines academic rigour with professional relevance. At this university, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in algebraic spline geometry methods in approximation theory.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a first, upper second-class honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme. After that, students must complete the College of Science PGR application and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form, and return them to the College of Science with the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and a recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Swansea University will cover the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 for the academic session 2020/2021.