Multimedia University is proud to announce the High Achievers funding for high-potential overseas applicants. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The educational award is open to provide financial support for deserving students who are going to take part in the postgraduate research degree programme in Malaysia.
A valuable offer to get financial support for higher education in Malaysia
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1996, Multimedia University is the first-ever full-fledged private university in Malaysia. The university offers pre-bachelors and masters degrees along with all the levels of study in various areas of study.
Why study at Multimedia University? While studying at this university, candidates will receive practical strategies and tools through their career learning series and career coaching sessions.
Application Deadline: November 18th, 2020
- University: Multimedia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduates research in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have Criteria & Entitlement (Degree CGPA) 3.67 – 4.00 = 100%
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students are automatically considered for this funded education.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of identity card, copy of student ID, supporting documents on financial status, and testimonial and record of participation in extra-curriculum activities should be submitted with the form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
The sponsorship will cover below fees except for Deposit:
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- University Resource Fee
- Student Activity Fee
- Subjects Fee
- Smart Card Fee (one time only)
- Examination Fee