Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the Swansea University Fully Funded M2A ENGD funding for the academic year 2021-2021.
The funding program supports excellent UK/EU students who want to undertake a research degree program in Engineering at Swansea University.
Amazing opportunity for UK/EU students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why study at Swansea University? While studying at this university students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: June 12, 2020
- University: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree program in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an Engineering or Physical Sciences degree (minimum level 2:1), or a combination of degree and equivalent experience to the same level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to join the program, you must have to take admission in a degree program at this university. After applying for admission, applicants can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The program covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend of £20,000 p.a. for a period of four years.