Broaden your career horizons and groom into a future leader with the help of the Chinese Students Scholarships offered by the University of Limerick.
This funding opportunity will be made available for the academic year 2021-2022 for only bright Chinese students. It will provide tuition fee support to those who are going to enrol in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University.
A valuable program for Chinese students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Limerick is a young and independent higher education institution with 12,000 students consisting of more than 2,000 international students. It delivers lucrative undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research programs in a variety of fields to choose from.
Why study at the University of Limerick? This University is a forward-thinking, and enterprising University with an excellent reputation for excellence in innovation, education and research. They provide a generous range of educational opportunities from scholarships to career counselling to benefit students.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: Reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this program, you must have the following credentials:
- Must be of Chinese nationality
- Must hold an offer to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All aspirants will be considered automatically at the time of applying for an applicable course at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. However, you can get detailed information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: Acceptable English qualification is IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 with no lower than 6.0 in any one component; TOEFL with a minimum score of 90 or above in TOEFL IBT examination; Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic with a minimum score of 63 (with no section score below 59).
The award amount is varied depending on the program you are applying for at the University of Limerick.