Broaden your career horizons and groom into a future leader with the help of the Chinese Students Scholarships offered by the University of Limerick.
This funding opportunity will be made available for the academic year 2021-2022 for only bright Chinese students. It will provide tuition fee support to those who are going to enrol in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University.
The University of Limerick is a young and independent higher education institution with 12,000 students consisting of more than 2,000 international students. It delivers lucrative undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research programs in a variety of fields to choose from.
Why study at the University of Limerick? This University is a forward-thinking, and enterprising University with an excellent reputation for excellence in innovation, education and research. They provide a generous range of educational opportunities from scholarships to career counselling to benefit students.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: Reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this program, you must have the following credentials:
- Must be of Chinese nationality
- Must hold an offer to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All aspirants will be considered automatically at the time of applying for an applicable course at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. However, you can get detailed information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: Acceptable English qualification is IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 with no lower than 6.0 in any one component; TOEFL with a minimum score of 90 or above in TOEFL IBT examination; Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic with a minimum score of 63 (with no section score below 59).
The award amount is varied depending on the program you are applying for at the University of Limerick.