Many students dream of studying in the United Kingdom, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Swansea University is offering Postgraduate Taught Master’s Centenary International funding for the session 2020/21.
The funding program encourages international students who want to undertake a postgraduate taught programme at the Medical School.
Nice offer for international students to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1996, Swansea University is a research-led institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It provides the accommodation space with the outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides for its applicants.
Why study at Swansea University? The university supports candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. Here students will get opportunities to participate in many cultural, sports, and other activities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Medical School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award:15% deduction to the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: European Union Countries (except the UK).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught Master’s programme in Diabetes Practice, Genomic Medicine, Health Data Science, Health Informatics, Leadership for the Health Professions, Medical Education, Medical Radiation Physics, and Nanomedicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be non-UK/ EU nationals.
- Have a previous year degree.
- Must be enrolling on a taught master’s programme at Swansea University Medical School for the first time in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in a postgraduate degree program at Swansea University. After accepting an offer of a place to study at the Medical School, applicants must complete and submit the application form by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Benefits: Eligible candidates will receive a 15% deduction to the tuition fees for the academic session 2021-2022.