The SWDTP Foundation has launched the ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowship program for all nationalities students who are pursuing their Ph.D. in the UK territory.
This program will be provided to those applicants who are going to be enrolled in the Ph.D. program as well as to those applicants who have been completed their Ph.D. program.
Nice PhD program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The South West Doctoral Training Partnership comprises of 5 South West colleges (Universities of Bath, Bristol, Exeter, UWE). The SWDTP focuses around cooperation between the colleges, which incorporates sharing best practice, assets and academic learning.
Why at this Postdoctoral Program? The SWDTP Foundation is offering amazing chances to the Ph.D. students through this ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowship program to accomplish their research degree.
- University or Organization: SWDTP
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral programme
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 7
- Nationality: International students
- Pogram can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Check back for the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants having citizenship of any nation are qualified to apply; however they must be the student of a Ph.D. at a DTP Research Institution in the UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students from all the subject areas are allowed
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible for this program, students are requested to pursue a Ph.D. program along with this they must have no more than 12 months active postdoctoral experience.
How to Apply
- How to apply: All applicants must submit a completed proposal along with the required attachments to the SWDTP [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this award, students are required to submit a CV, list of publications, head of the department statement, mentor statement and summary CV, referee statement, and work plan.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, requirements will be varied according to the chosen college guidelines.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Deadline: Applications for this academic year has been closed but students can apply for the next academic session.
- Benefit: The program will cover the salary costs of the fellow, indirect costs, estate costs, and up to a maximum of £10,000 for all other costs.