Applications are invited for FITM-AYUSH Fellowships for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research at Research & Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), New Delhi.
Selected candidates will undertake systems research that explores economic, sociological, politico-economic, trade, management, and/or IT/digital technology related aspects of Indian Traditional Medicine Systems with the aim of national and global promotion of these systems.
Worthy Fellowships for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of AYUSH has established the Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM) in RIS as a common platform for all actors and stakeholders to come together to contribute to pragmatic policymaking in the area and to develop a proactive strategy to be espoused by India at the international level.
Applications Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The studentships are available for Indian students.
- The Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are open to scholars with educational backgrounds in any of AYUSH disciplines.
- Additional qualification in any other specialization especially IT is desirable. Outstanding candidates from other disciplines may be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit duly filled online application at http://www.fitm.ris.org.in/fellowship and upload digital copies of required documents where required.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit Title of the project, Statement of the Problem, Overview of Literature, Conceptual Framework, Research Questions/Hypotheses, Coverage.
- All inclusive maximum amount of up to Rs 5 lakh/- per year for Doctoral Fellowships
- All inclusive maximum amount of up to Rs 7.5 lakh/- per year for Postdoctoral Fellowship