Are you an experienced or aspiring professional who wants to contribute to a positive development in your region? Apply for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded scholarship to boost your academic and professional skills.
Swedish The studentships are open for Western Balkans and Turkey citizens who want to start their studies in a master’s degree in the autumn semester 2020.
Valuable chance for
User Review( votes)
The Swedish Institute is a Government organization in Sweden. Institute’s aim is to supporting and collaborating with businesses, universities, cultural institutions and Swedish embassies around the world.
Why at the Swedish Institute? The SI is always attempting to teach students with the expert ability and research aptitudes through the interest, improvement, dispersal, and use of information.
Application Deadline: 10 February 2020.
University or Organization: The Swedish Institute
Course Level: Master Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 15
Nationality: Western Balkans and Turkey students
The award can be taken in Sweden
Eligible Countries: Western Balkans and Turkey students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- Applicants must have demonstrated work experience within the field related to democracy, human rights or the rule of law.
- Priority will be given to applicants with demonstrated leadership experience from civil society or the public sector.
- They are offer scholarships to full-time master’s degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin with, only programs that are on the list of eligible master’s programs are eligible for programmes for the Western Balkans and Turkey. After then apply for a master’s program at universityadmissions.se, before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to attach a copy of your passport to your application. Your personal data including name, citizenship, and photograph must be shown clearly. You must complete your applications in English.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or program they wish to apply for.
Benefits: The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000/academic year
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development