Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the International Scholarship at Cyprus West University. CWU provides multiple study awards such as International Students Scholarship, Academic Scholarship, and Academic Achievement Scholarship.
These study programs are available for international and domestic undergraduate students. CWU offers all types of scholarships to its prospective and current students in graduate programs according to their level of success.
Excellent chance to study at turkey for international students.
User Review( vote)
Cyprus West University is a higher-education institution that was established in 2015. The university has 8 programs with 4 Faculties and 1 School offering undergraduate degrees. The medium of instructions is in Turkish and English.
Why at Cyprus West University? The University is dedicated to offering a range of training programs consisting of a dual, minor, exchange, dual diploma, and many elective courses, to assist the students to develop their personal competence and ability.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2020
University or Organization: Cyprus West University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Various according to the awards
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and Domestic students
The award can be taken in Turkey
Eligible Countries: International and Domestic students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this opportunity,
- For International Students Scholarship: All undergraduate level students are eligible to apply.
- For Academic Achievement Scholarship: Undergraduate students are eligible who have studied for at least two semesters and who have achieved at least 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and 3.50 Grade Point Average
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be admitted into the program, applicants must take admission to this university in an undergraduate degree. After taking admission you can apply here.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload the required documents such as Passport or ID, High School Diploma and Transcript with English Translation and passport size photo.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must be checked out of the university admission requirement page.
- Language Requirement: University’s programs are in the English Language, if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
- International Students support will grant with 60% tuition fee award in all departments.
- Academic Scholarship covers 75% and 100% of the tuition.
- The academic achievement Award of 25% to 75% reduction in their tuition fees.