Macquarie University is looking for PhD candidates who want to work in the field of quantum science and technology. Sydney Quantum Academy PhD Positionsis open for all international students in Australia.
This study program provides an excellent funding opportunity to all eligible students who are intending to enrol in a PhD degree program at MQ.
This is the best offer to get a PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University was the third university established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. This university was founded in 1964. It offers a wide range of exceptional undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research degrees.
Why at Macquarie University? This is a great university for research study because it boosts up the skills of the students. It has the best teaching and academic facilities available for its candidates.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
- University: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AUD $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in working in the field of quantum science and technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants are expected to have a record of excellent academic performance and preferably, additional relevant research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the University’s scholarship rating guidelines.
- Completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year; or
- A Master of Philosophy; or
- A two-year Masters degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: We would like to inform you that, you have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically assessed for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants have to submit a complete research proposal, degree transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The successful participants must complete a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level or a Master of philosophy or a two-year Masters degree with a major research component at distinction level.
- Language Requirement: You also have to meet the English language requirement of the university.
The university will provide the following expenses:
- MQRES Tuition Fee Scholarship and
- MQRES Stipend (living allowance)
- This scholarship provides a stipend currently valued at a maximum of AUD $35,000 per annum for a maximum of 4 years.