Students wishing to apply for study in Austria’s best university may apply for WU4YOU Scholarships which is sponsored by Vienna University of Economics.
The program is promoting talents and enables them to become more educated. It support students for the duration of the bachelor program with a scholarship and helpful support offers.
Best chance to get admission at Vienna University of Economics.
User Review( votes)
WU is one of the largest and most modern business universities in Europe. WU offers interactive exercises, learning materials with personal statistics, information about classes, and many communication tools.
Why at the Vienna University of Economics? It is an international university that is aware of its responsibility to research and society and therefore acts diligently in all matters. WU prepares students for their responsible tasks in business and society.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2020
University or Organization: Vienna University of Economics
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: € 500, – per month
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is aimed at students with
- Commitment and high performance potential
- the project to begin her bachelor’s degree at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration in the academic year immediately after her graduation
- the willingness to achieve a continuous (and good) academic success
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To support you in your career, Applicants need to take admission at the university, after this process you can full fill the application form to apply this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement and completed references.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- financial support in the amount of € 500, – per month (with corresponding proof of achievement)
- Participation in the Mentoring @ WU program (support by students of higher semester)
- Individual coaching by a university teacher