The University of Sydney is thrilled to announce the Sydney Scholars India Scholarships for exceptional international students. Sydney will offer $500,000 worth in 28 programs.
Wonderful opportunity Indians have to study in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of Sydney, Australia is one of the world’s leading universities. The university offers bachelor, master, and doctoral/PhD degrees through their 9 faculties and 3 university schools.
Why at Sydney University? At Sydney, they provide a range of activities, programs, services and facilities geared at giving students the university experience. Its alumni have made significant contributions to Australia and the world.
- To be eligible, applicants must hold Indian citizenship and be a current resident of India but excludes citizens and permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have applied for, but not yet commenced, an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university. Being a university student, you are eligible to apply this award online at https://sydneyuniversity.formstack.com/forms/ssisp.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of residency will be required.
- Language Requirement: Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study at
A total of 28 financial aid positions will be awarded annually for any undergraduate and postgraduate degree, consisting of three (3) x $50,000 per annum of up to four years, ten (10) x $20,000 first-year, or fifteen (15) x $10,000 first year grants.
Application Deadline: Applications will be closed on May 31, 2019, at 11.59 PM.