Western Sydney University is now accepting applications for International Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia.
The program is open to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework for the first time at WSU.
A worthy program to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Western Sydney University, Australia ranked in the top two percent of units in the world. It is globally focused, research-led, and committed to making a positive impact on the communities they engage with.
Why study at Western Sydney University? WSU values academic excellence, integrity, and the pursuit of knowledge. Through their Global Mobility, internship, and work-placement programs, they provide unlimited opportunities to learn, travel, and work in more than 300 destinations across the globe.
Application Deadline: Applications will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.
- Applications Deadline: Scholarships will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.
- Course Level: Bursaries are available for students enrolling into an undergraduate course
- Award: $3,000
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- Commence a new course of study in 2023 for the first time
- Be applying to study in a CRICOS-registered undergraduate degree program
- Satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $6,000 or $3,000 multi-year scholarship
- Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for free tuition. If you are successful, your grant proposal will be mentioned in your Offer of Admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: Personal Statement, Qualifications Certificate, Proof of Citizenship, Other supporting documents as Certificate of achievement or participation, Copies of major awards/prizes, and Referee reports or testimonials. Copies of original supporting documents need to be attached to the online application form at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Admission to WSU is on the basis of meeting the minimum academic requirements for your course as a Certificate with a GPA of 2.3 and IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24.
- Language Requirement: All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
All successful applicants will receive a minimum scholarship valued at $3,000. The $6,000 value will be awarded dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies.