The department of the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health Sciences delivers the Tadeusz Specht Memorial Entrance Scholarship at Simon Fraser University for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Tadeusz Specht Memorial Entrance Scholarship is open for domestic and international candidates who wish to start an undergraduate program at SFU. Selected candidates will be awarded $10,000 as four payments of $2,500.
Tadeusz Specht Memorial Entrance Scholarship at Simon Fraser University, Canada
Great offer to study in Canada with a funding program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a British Columbia public research university in Canada. It was rated Simon Fraser 378th in the globe and 16th in Canada. It offers undergraduate, teacher training, and doctoral programs. SFU students are members of a diverse, dynamic, and welcoming community. At SFU, campus energy is wealthy, with opportunities to engage with people, ideas, and activities, contributing to personal development and a better world.
Why Study at Simon Fraser University? The university presents possibilities for a broad selection of students from different fields, including students thinking or training employment as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students. It is developing new opportunities for student engagement within the university community that promote an accessible, healthy learning environment for all students. They provide our students with the knowledge, skills, and experiences that prepare them for life in an ever-changing and challenging world.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2022
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $10,000 (4 payments of $2,500)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: varies
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in the Faculty of Science and Health Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate degree program at Simon Fraser University.
- Students must have high school certificates with excellent academic records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must be admitted to the university’s undergraduate degree program to be considered for the scholarship. After enrolling, candidates must follow the application steps online through the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide original high school official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must complete Simon Fraser University’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
Simon Fraser University will award the winning candidate $10,000 (4 payments of $2,500).