Macquarie University has officially announced South Korea Early Acceptance Scholarship to break down barriers in education. The award program is available to all eligible students from South Korea who commences their studies in 2023 and 2024.
At Macquarie University, this early acceptance award program is awarded to dexterous and talented international students from South Korea who intends to pursue an undergraduate or master coursework degree in Australia.
South Korea Early Acceptance Scholarship at Macquarie University, Australia
Nice offer to study at Macquarie University in Australia with a funding opportunity.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University globally ranked among the top 1% of research universities and was established by the New South Wales Government in 1964. Considered Australia’s one of the top 10 public universities, it is renowned for excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
Why study at Macquarie University? Studying at Macquarie has been an amazing experience for home and overseas students. Macquarie offers many courses, flexible study options, and an unforgettable, world-class experience.
Application Deadline: Open year round
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AUD $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International from South Korea
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: South Korea
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a bachelor’s or master’s coursework degree in all subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or master coursework degree on-campus or online if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions.
- Be a citizen of South Korea.
- Accept an offer letter and pay the commencement fee by the deadline.
- Adhere to the terms and conditions of this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an admission application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree they plan to study and revive an offer letter. To begin an admission application, click “Register” and create a secure account with Macquarie. Successful candidates will get the scholarship with their offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants need to submit proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Applying to study at Macquarie and accepting an offer, but all applicants must meet admission entry requirements before it.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet all the eligible English language requirements before starting their admission process.
- Among the most generous in Australia, this award is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree.
- AUD $5,000 will be credited to each session.